Zumba® Corporate Wellness
Shrink Everything But Your Smile
Need a reason to incorporate Zumba®?
• Health Wellness Programs
• Relieve stress from work projects and deadlines
• Employees meet and greet in a fun setting
• Corporate events or parties
• Zumba® classes are an hour long with a warm-up, Zumba® dance routine, and a cool-down.
• Participants should wear comfortable clothing and sneakers, bring water and a towel.
• Location varies: A conference room, large multi-purpose room, or a gym setting works best.
• Price varies based on number of participants and desired number of classes.
• Workers are more likely to perform well when they feel well - mentally and physically
• Boost company morale
• Experience the fun and bond with your co-workers
• Feel energized, vibrant, and refreshed
Zumba® is a total workout, combining all elements of fitness – cardio, muscle conditioning, balance and flexibility, boosted energy and a serious dose of awesome afterwards.
Everybody and every body! Each Zumba® session is designed to bring people together to sweat it out. There is no pressure or dance background needed to join in the fun!
Make your next corporate wellness offering a fun, active and entertaining exercise in disguise! Zumba® is a fusion of Latin and International music / dance themes. The choreography incorporates cumbia, salsa, merengue, reggaeton, and some hip hop dance styles.
Robin M Lussier - Zumba® Instructor Bio
Robin received her Zumba® instructor license back in 2013. She started dancing at the age of 5 with ballet, jazz, and tap classes. Dance routines have always been enjoyable for her, from dance classes, recitals, cheerleading, to Zumba classes. Robin is the owner and marketing specialist of Rouge-Gorge Studio since 2007. Dancing has always been a fun and great way for her to clear her head from the daily routine. Teaching gives Robin the opportunity to share her love for dance and fitness with others. She feels Zumba® is a fun and effective way to stay fit and boost your energy!Contact For Pricing + Scheduling